From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Aug 02 2004 - 09:59:02 CDT

Hi,
  The errors your getting are because VMD requires all timesteps of
a single molecule to contain the same number of atoms, and when you
try to load them consecutively, it assumes you're trying to load the
second molecule as a new trajectory timestep.

I'd suggest that you try out this script, it attempts to merge
multiple PDB files into a single structure and save it out as a
PDB / PSF pair:
  http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/script_library/scripts/mergepdbs/

You may need to modify the script in order to use it for your structures,
and I don't believe I've tested it on Windows, though it ought to work.

  John