From: Sekwan Oh (ohsekwan_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 30 2004 - 20:30:22 CDT

Dear vmd users,

I am trying to put two different molecules (with differnt pdb files)
together and eventually save in a single pdb file for simulation input.
However it's not easy to do so when I tried to load one pdb first and load
the second file using "Load Data into Molecule..".
This gives error messages such as

ERROR>Error reading optional structure information from coordinate file
C:/........***.pdb
ERROR> Incorrect number of atoms <2> in
ERROR> coordinate file C:/..........***.pdb

Any suggestion?

Plus, is coordinate of the molecule changed by moving, rotating and etc.?
Because I want "the coordinate of the first pdb file remain the same" and
"the coord of the second pdb changed" so that I can have single concatenated
pdb file with two molecules.

I appologize if the questions are too naive, but any help and guidance would
be greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much.

Truly Yours,

Sekwan