From: Joey Gehring (gehringjoseph123_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 29 2020 - 23:38:48 CST

I believe I tried to use ARM compiler. Do you mean what version of NAMD and
VMD? Or what version of ARM compiler? Please forgive my ignorance of this.
I only tried it once so far. I am just now getting back to trying. If you
have any more assistance you could offer I would be glad to hear it. Any
and all help is greatly appreciated.

Best,

Joey