From: Joey Gehring (gehringjoseph123_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 22 2020 - 15:11:10 CST

I will send an email with the errors tonight after I try to compile again.
I believe I used version 2.12 of NAMD. Could you point me toward a
comprehensive guide I should be looking at? Is there a standardized
procedure that I should be following when compiling from source? I was
following these instructions but I'm hoping I can find a more successful
set of instructions.

https://developer.arm.com/tools-and-software/server-and-hpc/help/porting-and-tuning/building-namd-with-arm-compiler

Best,

Joey