From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Sep 20 2019 - 09:50:02 CDT

Hi,
  Most likely you've mixed up a restart variant vs. a trajectory
variant. We haven't made any changes to the plugins for reading
the mdcrd files, so unless you have got the wrong file type or
something has changed with the file structure in the particular
version of AMBER you're using, I don't think there's actually a
"bug" here. To determine what's going on, we would need to have a
copy of your input files, and much more extensive details about
how you generated them.

Best regards,

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/