From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 22 2019 - 17:30:33 CST

Looking at the git repo, that appears to be the David Rogers' research group's
githube repo, and they have made what appears to be a own fork of the pbctools
code. That being said, if you want to use this particular fork
of the code, you're going to want to contact them for tech support, since I
haven't heard anything about it prior to today. ;-)

Just because there's a github page doesn't guarantee that you've
found an official version of software that anyone is going to support.
If people fork the open source VMD plugins and don't tell us about it,
we can't really do much to help users with these special versions.

It looks like they revised the code with new changes beyond what's
in the current version included with VMD, but as I say, nobody has
contacted me about it prior to today, so I'm currently unfamiliar
with their work. I will look at it more closely next week.

Best,