From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Jun 11 2018 - 10:10:57 CDT

Hi,
  Sorry for the delay, I was traveling internationally with limited
wifi access and I'm just catching up on emails now.

I'm not a LAMMPS expert, so it is not obvious to me why 150 atom types
would end up exceeding the maximum namd/type fields, since a short
integer (16-bit) quantity is able to index 32767 unique types?

Are your 150 atom types contatenated with other string data that
also varies in some way? Can you provide me with the input files
that are causing your problem so that I can look at them closely
and determine whether or not the namd/type fields are actually your
problem?

Best regards,