From: Vermaas, Joshua (Joshua.Vermaas_at_nrel.gov)
Date: Thu Mar 29 2018 - 12:19:41 CDT

Hi Amin,

For reasons that I'm sure made sense at the time, the color only
considers the first character of an atom name or an atom type (I'm
pretty sure its because names in XPLOR are things like CA, COH, and CH,
which are all different types of carbon). Typically, this means that
carbon and chlorine will have the same color by default. Coming from
lammps, I'm reasonably sure the names are based on numbers, so atom name
"1" and "10", "11", "12", and "13" will all be compressed to "1". Rename
the higher numbers to different letters. Then you can specify them.

-Josh