From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 05 2018 - 14:51:53 CST

Hi,
  Can you send me a copy of the PSF file(s) that fail to load
in psfgen (or VMD)? This may indicate a limitation or other
problem with the PSF reader in psfgen, but it's impossible to say
without a copy of the file that is giving trouble. Please gzip
any file(s) you send.

Best,

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/