From: Jérôme Hénin (jerome.henin_at_uhp-nancy.fr)
Date: Fri Jun 11 2004 - 09:34:45 CDT

Hi John,

I'm using 1.8.2. My mom taught me never to report problems with older versions
of software.

I've heard that the next version of vmd is expected in a (more or less) near
future. But if this is a limit of the basic algorithm itself, I imagine there
is nothing to do to improve it.

Anyway, I'm glad to know this is a known problem. From now on, I'll check for
that kind of behaviour.

Best,
Jerome

--
Jérôme Hénin
Equipe Dynamique des Assemblages Membranaires