From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon May 31 2004 - 12:40:22 CDT

Ahmet,
  Did you have the correct molecule set as 'top' when you ran
your script? What do you see if you load up the 'ramaplot' plugin
and view the Ramachandran plot of the same structure?
For a selection such as yours, I'd expect a list of mostly non-zero
numbers, though if you have a tiny or otherwise unusual structure, it
may explain the problem you're having.