From: James Kress (jimkress_58_at_kressworks.org)
Date: Wed Apr 19 2017 - 09:06:56 CDT

John,

Some alternatives for creation of 3D PDF files:

Babel3D https://www.babel3d.com/

It's free and it will take many of the export options from VMD

QuadriSpace Publisher3D PDF
http://www.quadrispace.com/products/publisher3d_pdf

$298 and will take some of the export options from VMD (not VRML). Does a
better rendering job than Babel3D.

I'm looking at some others and will let you know how they work out.

Jim