From: Sadegh Faramarzi Ganjabad (safaramarziganjabad_at_mix.wvu.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 28 2017 - 18:34:33 CST

John,

Thanks for your replay. I am not sure how to rename an atom selection in a
trajectory. Would you please give an example?

We were using BDDM topology from toppar_all36_lipid_detergent.str to
generate psf of dodecyl-beta-D-maltoside detergent. The atom names start
with numbers, like 1C1, 2O1,... then psfgen was complaining about it and we
mistakenly replaced numbers with 'A' and 'B' letters.

Thanks,
Sadegh