From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 28 2017 - 17:05:43 CST

Hi,
  At present we don't have access to Gaussian 09, so if you are having trouble
are giving trouble and either post them for us to download online, or email
us a copy if they are small. Without much more information (and most likely
the file itself) we can't do much.

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/