From: Dominique Vlieghe (dominique.vlieghe_at_dmbr.UGent.be)
Date: Fri May 07 2004 - 09:25:39 CDT

Hi,

I was the person who asked the similar question. I got a nice reply of
Jan Saam from Germany saying he had made such a tool and that he had
given it to John, but there were some licensing issues so that the tool
was not published at that time.

So John, I guess the question remains: will there be such a tool
available for VMD? I think this would be wonderful, because it would
change VMD from a visualisation tool to a analysis tool, which sounds
great...sorta

Regards

--
-----------------------------
Save the Hubble petition: http://www.savethehubble.org
------------------------------
Dominique Vlieghe, Ph.D.,
Bioinformatics Core,
Department for Molecular Biomedical Research (DMBR)
VIB - Ghent University
'Fiers-Schell-Van Montagu' building
Technologiepark 927
B-9052 Ghent (Zwijnaarde), Belgium
Tel : +32-(0)9-33-13.693
Fax : +32-(0)9-33-13.609
email:dominique.vlieghe_at_dmbr.ugent.be
www:http://www.dmbr.ugent.be/