From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 28 2016 - 00:07:15 CST

Hi Cyril,
  Thanks for the followup email. I hope that you found it relatively easy
to get everything up and running. Let us know if you have any remaining
questions. I was unavailable to answer your previous email when you sent
it but I'm happy to answer any lingering questions you may still have.

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/