From: #YEO JINGJIE# (JYEO1_at_e.ntu.edu.sg)
Date: Wed Mar 23 2016 - 14:48:35 CDT

Dear VMD users,

I am attempting to construct the psf files of a simple CCCC DNA using psfgen. I generated the DNA from 3DNA (http://w3dna.rutgers.edu/index.php/rebuild) and used a sample script (http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/mailing_list/namd-l.2009-2010/1784.html).

However, even after patching, the final psf and pdb output was still an RNA structure. Is there something I am missing which should be included?

Best Regards,
JJ

**Disclaimer** The sender of this email is NOT authorized to represent or act on behalf of Nanyang Technological University in any matter or transaction by means of using this email account. Nanyang Technological University will not be responsible for any content or views expressed in this email and this email does not express the views or opinions of the Nanyang Technological University.