From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 16 2004 - 13:27:44 CDT

Josh,
  I've seen webpdb crash on the very new Athlon64 port of VMD, but
not on normal linux builds. I assume that if you download the same
pdb and load it from local disk it works fine right? What if you run
vmd like this:
  source /usr/local/bin/vmd
  (exit that VMD session)
  gdb /usr/local/lib/vmd/vmd_LINUX
  (type "run" at the gdb prompt)
  Then load your webpdb structure that crashes it normally.
  Then type "where" at the gdb prompt, and email me what it says.

Thanks,