From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 08 2015 - 14:06:14 CST

There isn't a pre-written script to do what you ask included in VMD,
but I'm sure you could write one. I assume that you're using NAMDEnergy
for your energy evaluation? Keep in mind that any calculation involving all
pairs has quadratic runtime and will be very slow for anything other than
a very small system, as well as generating a lot of output.

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/