From: Kooser, Ara S (askoose_at_sandia.gov)
Date: Tue Apr 13 2004 - 10:14:28 CDT

Hello,

   I haven't tried to connect periodic images. I am not sure if that will
work.
   John Stone wrote a script to turn the bonds off. With my boehmite I
removed the bonds Then to show connectivity between Al and O of the
substrate I created a representation using "(name ao) or (name oh)" and
selected "DynamicBonds". I do this for each atom type I want connected. I
then created another representation using all and CPK to show the spheres. I
am in the process of writing scripts and a tutorial for geochemistry
visualization in VMD. I should have a rough draft in 2-3 weeks.

Ara Kooser