From: Lubos Vrbka (shnek_at_tiscali.cz)
Date: Tue Apr 13 2004 - 09:59:52 CDT

hi,

> I am having the same problem with visualizing boehmite. John Stone and
> others provided help for the problem in some messages below. I just shut of
> all the bonds and then added back the ones I wanted. I hope that helps.
thanks, but what do you mean by "shutting all the bonds and adding them
back"? is there any info how to do that? which questions on vmd-l should
i have look at?

i saw your "too many bonds error" question on vmd-l - this could be
connected, but there was no answer...

there's one more question arising... if you turn periodic images of the
unit cell on - is there any way how to force vmd to draw bonds between
the periodic images, i.e. in my case to connect the whole zeolite framework?

regards,

--
Lubos
_@_"