From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 12 2004 - 21:59:15 CDT

Hi,
  You should be able to load the "DCD" format trajectory files in VMD
without any trouble. I know that Charmm will also generate some
DCD variants that VMD cannot read (from what one individual told me
previously, though I don't have any details).
We have a plugin that reads charmm binary coordinate files as well,
but I don't believe those contain trajectories.