From: Albert (mailmd2011_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 16 2015 - 16:52:19 CDT

Thanks a lot for reply.

However, that's not what I want.

Here is something what I want: https://web.chemdoodle.com/demos/pdb-ribbons/

As we can see the PDB file can display in browser very nicely. The
quality is much better than that in jmol.

Here is another interactive example:

http://istar.cse.cuhk.edu.hk/iview/

UCSF Chimera can also export its scene to similar .html file, but there
are not so much options in current version.

This WebGL techonology is really amazing. I hope VMD developer can also
pay attention to it.

http://www.webgl.org/

thanks again

Albert