From: Chitrak Gupta (chgupta_at_mix.wvu.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 15 2015 - 09:32:29 CDT

Hi Saumik,

I don't usually use the autopsf (maybe someone else on the thread could
comment more on that). But a quick look at it tells me that you probably
need to add the water topology file along with the default file that you
mentioned. I think you can download the latest CHARMM topology files from
this website

http://mackerell.umaryland.edu/charmm_ff.shtml

However, do note that the latest files will be CHARMM36 whereas the one you
have mentioned is CHARMM27. I don't know if it is a good idea to mix (i.e.
use protein topologies from CHARMM27 and water topology from CHARMM36). You
might want to use the latest, CHARMM36 version for everything.

Best,
Chitrak.