From: Saumik Sen (smksenn_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 15 2015 - 08:41:39 CDT

Dear Chitrak,

As I mentioned in my previous mail that I am using automatic psf builder in
VMD in my windows machine. It probably only
included top_all27_prot_lipid_na.inp file (since unfortunately full path is
not visible) for proteins. And I don't see any topology file for water in
the folder under VMD where all the topology files are stored. I am using
VMD 1.9.1 version.

I am waiting for your valuable suggestions.

Thanks,

With Regards,
Saumik