From: Jayendra Balasubramanian (balas002_at_bama.ua.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 09 2004 - 16:46:48 CDT

I am running MD simulations by writing my own Fortran code and I get
the results as a set of position coordinates of all the atoms after
each time step. These MD simulations are simulations of non-periodic
atomic systems (NOT molecular systems or molecules) and I tried
(with the positions of all the atoms in the system stored after every
time step in a single xyz file). However gopen-mol draws bonds between
these atoms and when I try to use the label function to hide the bonds
it doesn't show any atoms or bonds in the list. Is there any way I can
view the trajectories of these atoms as just atoms moving in space?

Jayendra Balasubramanian.