From: Chitrak Gupta (chgupta_at_mix.wvu.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 15 2015 - 10:47:52 CDT

Hi Van and Christopher,

I recently faced a problem at this stage of FFTK (although I don't remember
whether it was the exact same problem).

What was happening is, FFTK was asking for the *.chk file of the
optimization step, but when generating the *.gau input file, it had
"hess.chk" as the starting point. I don't know if this is a bug in FFTK (I
was planning on asking this question later once I finished the entire
process). I think you will need to verify whether that %chk line refers to
a file that ***already exists* in the same folder. If not, you can manually
change it to the filename of the optimization checkpoint file.

Hope this helps,
Chitrak.