From: sunyeping (sunyeping_at_aliyun.com)
Date: Tue Aug 18 2015 - 21:26:54 CDT

Dear all, I am trying to compile VMD-1.9.2 from source code on my centos5.9 system. I have run the follow command in vmd-1.9.2 directory, ./configure LINUX OPENGL FLTK TK IMD LIBSBALL XINERAMA XINPUT VRPN NETCDF TCL PTHREADS NUMPY SILENT GCC and when I run "make" in src directory, I get the following error message: py_commands.h:28:20: error: Python.h: No such file or directory I have install python2.6 by: yum install python26yum install python26-devel but the same error still comes up. How can this problem be solved?  Thanks in advanceYeping Sun Institute of Microbiology, Chinese Academy of Sciences