From: Josh Vermaas (vermaas2_at_illinois.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 12 2015 - 08:54:41 CDT

I've had this problem. csh/sh is a red herring here. The real problem
had to do with system fltk versions fighting with one another,
particularly when the installed version didn't match the version it was
compiled with. Or was it Tk? Perhaps someone else has also encountered
this behavior, and remembers with greater detail what happened.

-Josh Vermaas