From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 14 2015 - 10:14:12 CDT

You didn't indicate how you were computing these distribution densities,
so it's hard to give any concrete advice. My advice would be to recompute
both of them from scratch using the same scheme so that the density or
occupancy values are normalized to some common basis and could be
directly compared.

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/