From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 06 2015 - 16:46:03 CDT

Hi,
  If you have a list of per-residue energies, you should be able to
assign those energy values to something like "beta", or to one of the
per-timestep "user" fields in VMD using a "same residue as" type of
atom selection, and an atom selection "set" command just like the
examples you've seen for other values such as B-factor, etc. Have a look
through some of the VMD tutorials if you haven't already.

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/