From: Monika Madhavi (monikamadhavi_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Jul 05 2015 - 23:55:29 CDT

Dear Norman,

So far the script I used worked fine. Now I want to analyze a very large
trajectory (dcd) using the same script. For small trajectories the script
worked fine since I could load the whole trajectory at once. Now because my
trajectory is very large (36 GB) my RAM (4 GB) cannot process it at once. I
tried using bigdcd but, I could not get it done. Any suggestion is greatly
appreciated.

I need to select the molecules from the initial frame and then save their
coordinates in all frames.

Thank you.

Regards,
Monika