From: Kooser, Ara S (askoose_at_sandia.gov)
Date: Tue Mar 30 2004 - 12:24:30 CST

Hello,

   I have asked several questions regarding gold surfaces in VMD. Most of
the problems have been solved by help from the people on the list. Thank
you. One last question I hope. I have created a .psf file for my gold
surface and an .xyz file. They read in fine however when I go to select an
atom type such as AU I receive the following error: The atom selection you
typed could not be understood. Also when I create a Rep that contains: name
AU. All I end up with is a blank screen. Is this a problem with my .psf and
.xyz files? Thank you.

Ara Kooser