From: Ashar Malik (asharjm_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 18 2015 - 16:48:31 CST

Yes. What I can think of at the moment is that you can define two
selections ( 1 being aspartate and other lysine) in each frame of your DCD
measure the "specific contact" between them. If it satisfies a condition
write out the selections or the specific thing you are measuring as a
function of the frame number. To get more you might want to tell what the
specific contact is? Is it a distance measure ? Or angle ?