From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 15 2004 - 13:49:01 CST

Ahmet,
  Here's a simple page explaining how to do rotations about an
arbitrary normalized vector. Google is a useful tool even for things
like this:
  http://www.cprogramming.com/tutorial/3d/rotation.html

The OpenGL book has the same thing in a less boiled down form
but I thought this is a common enough question to merit finding
a useful link for people rolling their own scripts etc.

  John