From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 15 2004 - 12:58:52 CST

Jerry,
  Interesting, if you and Michel find a general cure for this problem
you ran into that'd be good to know, since I suspect there will be a lot
of other people testing out the 64-bit x86_64 VMD binaries in the next
year, and most will likely want to use MSMS if at all possible. As a rule
of thumb I _always_ tell people to get MSMS to use with VMD, so do keep us
informed.

Thanks,