From: zoran (zmatovic_at_kg.ac.rs)
Date: Sat Dec 13 2014 - 18:54:35 CST

have it whatever way you want. i personally find it is a rather
unusual approach to ask for help by overtly antagonizing people.
but if you believe that this is the way that things should work, don't
let me stop you.

I do not know what are you talking about really but I feel the need to
answer you and that will be my last: I don't remember when I was last time
offensive toward others - it is not my style - and therefore I behaved the
same in my post about fftk.
Major part of my research I am doing in experimental chemistry and try to
give my best to complete it with computational chemistry.

And you know what, may be looks like a joke for you, but I'll see what I can
do with a gap between classical ff and TM.

with my best regards
zoran

    axel.