From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 10 2014 - 18:06:44 CST

On Dec 10, 2014 5:59 PM, "Mehdi Bagherpour" <mehdi.bpour_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
are computed by VMD, there are not any about address (Name, Chain, resid
number ... ) of water molecules and we could not find which water atoms are
interacted with both of them.

You have to provide more details. It is not clear to me, what kind of file
you are talking about. In any case, since you want to do a custom analysis,
you will likely have to write your own analysis script utilizing the
measure command of the vmd script interface.

Axel

> Best,
> Mahdi
>
> On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 5:27 PM, Axel Kohlmeyer <akohlmey_at_gmail.com>
wrote:

>> On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 10:40 AM, Mehdi Bagherpour
>> <mehdi.bpour_at_gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Dear All,
>> >
>> > I am going to find water mediated hydrogen bond between protein and
DNA.