From: Ashar Malik (asharjm_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 03 2014 - 01:13:42 CST

RMSD is a one to one comparison between two structures. Given structure A,
B, C and depending on how you are doing it, you could get one value for

A <> B
A <> C
B <> C

You haven't told us how you are calculating the RMSD. If you have a
trajectory, then by default the 0th frame becomes reference (this can be
changed) and you would have N-1 RMSD values where N is the total number of
structure that you have.

Again - more information is needed to correctly answer your question.

--
Best,
/A