From: Norman Geist (norman.geist_at_uni-greifswald.de)
Date: Wed Nov 26 2014 - 02:32:21 CST

Hey John,

The 1st thing that came to my mind when I tried the interactive Tachyon was:
"Cool" ;D
I didn't really understood how the depth-of-field blur is supposed to work,
maybe it only shows effect
on rather large systems which actually have a particular physical depth.

Away from that, using Optix via ssh now also works for us.

Norman Geist.

---