From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 05 2004 - 13:23:45 CST

Hi Josh,
  I've just posted a fresh build of all of the plugins for
all platforms. This includes the updated COR plugin you're
interested in:
  http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/plugins/182update/

The page above has directions for using the updated plugin tree.

I plan to update a few other plugins (PDB CONECT records, Amber fixes..),
before 1.8.3 gets released so I may have another update soon if all goes
well.

Thanks,