From: Dennis N Bromley (dbromley_at_uw.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 22 2014 - 12:52:59 CDT

I just use simple bash scripts to concatenate my pdb files together using
the MODEL and ENDMDL tags. Works well in VMD although the frame numbers
are the model numbers, so you need to convert those to trajectory times
yourself (which is trivial if you are sampling every 10 ps or something).
hope this helps
-denny-