From: Dominik Bottländer (bottlaen_at_rhrk.uni-kl.de)
Date: Mon Sep 08 2014 - 12:07:12 CDT

Hello John,

thank you for getting back to me about the "physical_time" field of the
molinfo command! I will definitely use the field to store the physical
instants of time of my simulations and to access them in my trajectory
analysis tcl-scripts.

Due to your hint I noticed that I had included a link to the VMD 1.7
User's Guide in my original post on this topic. That must indeed have
been a shock! :-) The link was my first search result when I quickly
looked up "vmd molinfo" on Google. I use VMD 1.9.1 and usually also
consult the pdf-version of the respective current User's Guide.

Have a great day!

Dominik