From: Tristan Croll (tristan.croll_at_qut.edu.au)
Date: Thu Sep 04 2014 - 07:09:58 CDT

Looks to me like the most likely problem is that those hydrogens have non-standard names in your input PDB file. When PSFgen hits an atom name it doesn't recognise in a residue, it ignores it. Also as part of its process it adds all missing atoms in each residue using idealized internal coordinates. Put those two together and you'll get the effect you see.

Tristan Croll
Lecturer
Faculty of Science and Technology
Institute of Health and Biomedical Engineering
Queensland University of Technology
60 Musk Ave
Kelvin Grove QLD 4059 Australia
+61 7 3138 6443

This email and its attachments (if any) contain confidential information intended for use by the addressee and may be privileged. We do not waive any confidentiality, privilege or copyright associated with the email or the attachments. If you are not the intended addressee, you must not use, transmit, disclose or copy the email or any attachments. If you receive this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original email.