From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 28 2014 - 16:42:54 CDT

The APBS plugin in VMD is primarily meant as an easy-to-use interface
for APBS that helps reduce the need to hand-write APBS input files.
The details of the individual APBS parameters are described in the APBS
documentation and tutorials, and to do special calculations, you're best
off becoming familiar with those parameters from the APBS documentation itself:
  http://www.poissonboltzmann.org/

Cheers,
  John

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/