From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri May 16 2014 - 14:36:08 CDT

Hi,
  Sorry for the slow response, I've been traveling for several weeks.
Do you have a PDB or other structure file that contains this structure
along with a VMD saved state that I can use to load and display it in the
way you've shown in the images you provided? If you could post those files
as well, that'd be very helpful.

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/