From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Apr 26 2014 - 15:15:35 CDT

On Sat, Apr 26, 2014 at 11:10 AM, Ashish .Chauniyal
<ashishchauniyal_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> I use Fedora Linux, in this, as I said I have 16 cores and 32 gb ram.

that is insufficient information. as has been explained in many
places. please provide the complete startup message in the VMD text
console.

> At present I am only using half the processors and space, because some other
> program is running already. I need to know that is the only cause for this
> problem is my Memory or could it be something else as well?

of *course* it can be something else. i *already* mentioned that.

how can you expect that somebody helps you, when you don't' pay
attention to what that person tells you?