From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 22 2014 - 10:53:19 CDT

On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 11:08 AM, Jeremías Corradi
<jcorradi_at_criba.edu.ar> wrote:
> sorry Axel to bother, i don't want a "personal trainer", the only thing i'm
> looking for is just some guide how to show the h-bonds, or other
> interactions, because the guide i found on the web and other messages in the
> list were not clear enough for me...

sorry, but you are out of luck then. if the existing documentation and
tutorials are not sufficient then you *do* require personal training.
or somebody writing a tutorial that is suitable for you. but since you
only declare them "not clear enough" and don't provide any examples of
what exactly you are looking for to get as a "nice" picture, how
should somebody know what you don't understand and what a tutorial
that is "clear enough" has to look like?

> after doing that i will use VMD to get the "nice picture" i want combined
> with other programs... like PovRay...

huh?