From: Jeremías Corradi (jcorradi_at_criba.edu.ar)
Date: Tue Apr 22 2014 - 10:08:58 CDT

sorry Axel to bother, i don't want a "personal trainer", the only thing i'm
looking for is just some guide how to show the h-bonds, or other
interactions, because the guide i found on the web and other messages in the
list were not clear enough for me...
after doing that i will use VMD to get the "nice picture" i want combined
with other programs... like PovRay...

Jere