From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 16 2004 - 15:21:14 CST

Dear VMD-L,
  Just a quick heads-up. Our facility is having a
network upgrade over much of February 18th and 19th which
means that VMD-L mails will get significantly delayed and/or
bounced during those two days. Similarly, I will be unable
to receive emails at the normal VMD support email address,
nor my individual email during that time.

When the upgrade is done our entire network will have gigabit ethernet,
so it is worth the trouble, but I wanted to warn everyone since there
will be a noticable hiccup in access to the MD home page, support,
mailing lists, etc during that time.

Thanks,